Our Favorite Cleaning Products!

Back right after pinecone #3 was born, I joined the La Leche League out of desperation, because he was having several health problems that was discouraging to a nursing mama like me. That is when my whole life changed for the BETTER!!   I learned so much about attached parenting the importance of breastfeeding, being educated about vaccinations, organic foods, food and drug additives etc. 




A few years later we started a purposeful effort to convert our home to safer, healthier environment.  I'm not talking about just organic foods but rather the household products we used on a daily basis. 

This became a real passion for me because I am a very visual person and a clean house helps me to breath easier.  I find I can focus better and I function in a calmer manner. This probably sounds weird but I loved coming downstairs and smelling a freshly mopped floor and clean counters and seeing a vacuumed living room floor.   Reality was to have this kind of home I could not continue to put my husband's, my children's and my own health at risk with those store brands.  I knew the chemicals were dangerous and breathing them in everyday was not healthy so after more research I decided to make my own cleaning solutions.

During that learning curve in my life I purchased many wonderful home remedy and recipe books that I would highly recommend to anyone that has the time to go this route. This approach to creating a healthier home environment was definitely cheaper, but on the down side it required quite a bit of pre-planning and time to purchase the supplies, make up the solutions, label bottles etc. 

By the time pinecone #6 was born, I really didn't have the time or energy to continue down this path of making my own cleaning products.   

That is when I learned about a great company called Melaleuca.  


Picture1
Melaleuca is a wellness company that operates just like Costco where they have a one time lifetime membership fee of $29.00 to become a preferred customer.   Once you become a preferred customer all you have to do is commit to buying 35 product points a month which winds up being between $40-$60.  This then allows you to purchase products at their best discounted rates.
The membership is a money back guarantee up to 3 months after joining and can be terminated anytime. The products ALWAYS have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason. So you have nothing to lose for trying… and the products are really Excellent.
They have over 350 of the world’s leading wellness products for the home and family. These products include:
  • Green Household Cleaners
  • Laundry Soap
  • Makeup
  • Toothpaste
  • Shampoo
  • Soaps & Lotions
  • Pain Reliever Tablets
  • Vitamins
  • Candles
  • …and so much more!!

Today, having shopped with this company for over five years, I would say our favorite line of products is hands down their Household Cleaning Products!  They are all non toxic and eco friendly with no harmful chemicals such as chlorine bleach, ammonia, or formaldehyde.  The neat thing about these products is that they are concentrated so you actually save money every month because you don’t use as much product as you would with regular store brands. And who doesn’t  want there home to be safer and toxic free, while saving money?  
Check out this video.





Truthfully, discovering Melaleuca has become a time and money saving Godsend for our family.    

If you are interested, please let me know!  We would be happy to help you set up a Preferred customer account.  Leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you a quick introductory email.  

You will not regret it!


~~ Leslie or Dave Adamson, M.E. Member #61982903